The Driver Licensing Ordinance (CZV) regulates initial and further vocational training for professional drivers in categories C/C1 and D/D1 in Switzerland, in order to increase road safety and ensure the quality of driving personnel.

Who needs a CZV license?

Anyone who wants to drive a category C, C1, D or D1 vehicle for commercial purposes must be in possession of a corresponding CZV license. This applies to both freight and passenger transportation.

There are no upcoming events.

Get an individual offer: